Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Pet spider

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Pet spider

    Just random thoughts, with nothing much more to post....

    Had a spider out on my front porch recently, one of those black and yellow ones. It had made it's web across my front window. Saw it out there since it was a little shaver. In about 3 weeks time, it had grown huge, nearly 3 inches across! Hadn't seen it out here recently, maybe a bird got it. Was kinda cool, though...kept some of the insect population out of my house.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pet spider

    Every freakin' morning when I leave for work, a stupid spider has made a web from the porch railing to the house. So, of course I walk right through it. If I think to wave my hand around like a fool in front of me to make sure none's there, coast is clear. The first time I forget to check though, I get clotheslined. Stupid spiders.

    deadhugefurryspiderbeast
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pet spider

    I can't stand spiders. I hate them about as bad as I do snakes. I would never have neither as a pet.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pet spider

    Hey, my pet is back! He's just moved his web, but looks like he's getting bigger. Pretty soon, he'll be the size of a tarantula!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pet spider

    Haha im with you on that one. I hate them both, Anyone who would want either one as a pet has some problems.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pet spider

    Spiders. Oh I shudder everytime I hear that word. I'm an arachnophobe.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pet spider

    the spider population is so large that you are no more than 8 feet away from one at all times, not matter if your on a cruise in Alaska..

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pet spider

    Well, I use the term "pet" loosely....I wouldn't want that thing crawling around in the house with me. Only reason I don't kill it on the porch is that it's like having a natural bug zapper around.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •